Play international lotteries
In a rush? Quick Pick for on-page play.
Or click on a lottery to select your own lucky numbers
Today’s top 3 worldwide jackpots
- One of the world’s biggest lotteries, the jackpots on US Powerball can reach over $1 billion!
- Five white balls out of a selection of 69 numbers and a red Powerball out of a selection of 26 numbers are drawn
- The overall odds of winning a prize in the game are approximately 1 in 25
- With the prize tier, playing the Powerball and matching the white numbers can grant you a big cash prize!
- If players accurately match the main white number balls with the red Powerball, they win the jackpot.
- The famous EuroMillions lottery has a guaranteed starting jackpot of €17 million with a rollover cap of €190 million
- In addition, it holds annual Superdraws with jackpots reaching up to €130 million!
- Since September 2016, changes were made to make it even easier to win cash prizes on this lottery
- The new format still allows players to pick five main numbers from 1 to 50, but now they must pick two Lucky Stars from a pool of 12 instead of 11
- This helps to create larger top tier prizes!
- The Mega Millions jackpot begins at a whopping $40 million, with the second prize sitting at an incredible $1,000,000
- It has a unique two-barrel structure that increases the odds of winning a prize
- The first barrel draws out five main numbers from a selection ranging 1 to 70 and the second picks the ‘Mega’ number from a selection between 1 and 25, creating a total of six numbers
- Matching all six numbers drawn guarantees the jackpot prize.
- The EuroJackpot began in 2012 to provide more European countries the opportunity to play the lottery and has a similar play structure to EuroMillions
- This lottery is now available in 17 countries including Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden
- The jackpot rollover limit for this lottery is a whopping €90 million!
- Thanks to the worldwide popularity of the SuperEnalotto, SuperEna Max was introduced in 2014 so that lottery enthusiasts can enjoy even more fun and big cash prizes
- The winning numbers are based on the SuperEnalotto results and drawn on the same days, meaning double the excitement, three times a week.